Bristol Drive Battle Hill, Wallsend Monthly Rental Of £540
You must be logged in to save properties to your favorites! Please log in. Please Log In
Please enter your starting address in the form input below. Please refresh the page if trying an alternate address.
This two bedroom semi-detached house is nicely situated for all local amenities including Silverlink Retail Park. It benefits from excellent transport links with easy access to public transport and also the Coast Road and A19. The property benefits from driveway parking and gardens to both the front and rear. There is a lounge, modern kitchen, bathroom, two double bedrooms and a downstairs cloakroom.
To qualify for a tenancy you will need to;
- Be a UK Resident aged 18 or over and have a right to rent in the UK (Immigration Act 2014)
- Have a gross household income of no more than £50,000
- Have savings of no more than £50,000.
- Not be an owner-occupier or own a home which you could reasonably be expected to occupy
- Submit to a credit check reference the result of which must give at least a satisfactory rating
- Have good current and former landlord references for the last 5 years (where insufficient former tenancies have been held, a guarantor will be required for the first 12 months of your tenancy)
- Authorise us to make inquiries with the police or with any other services the Company considers necessary the outcome of which must be satisfactory
- Have no outstanding rent arrears with any landlord (former or present) or any other housing related debt (including Council tax arrears)
- Agree to occupy the home as your sole residence
- Agree to comply with the terms of the tenancy agreement including making rent payments monthly in advance by direct debit.
- Pass our affordability assessment (based on income and outgoings)
The kitchen appliances will be gifted to the tenant - Fridge freezer, washing machine, dishwasher and cooker
To meet affordability criteria the monthly rent can be no more than 30% of the applicants monthly household income: Monthly household income to be at least £1771