You must be logged in to save properties to your favorites! Please log in. Please Log In
Please enter your starting address in the form input below. Please refresh the page if trying an alternate address.
2 bedroom end terraced house situated within the popular development of Redesdale Park in Wallsend. The area has good road and public transport links. This home features 2 bedrooms, front room a private garden and an allocated parking space.
To qualify for a tenancy you will need to;
- Be a UK Resident aged 18 or over and have a right to rent in the UK (Immigration Act 2014)
- Have a gross household income of no more than £50,000
- Have savings of no more than £50,000.
- Not be an owner-occupier or own a home which you could reasonably be expected to occupy
- Submit to a credit check reference the result of which must give at least a satisfactory rating
- Have good current and former landlord references for the last 5 years (where insufficient former tenancies have been held, a guarantor will be required for the first 12 months of your tenancy)
- Authorise us to make inquiries with the police or with any other services the Company considers necessary the outcome of which must be satisfactory
- Have no outstanding rent arrears with any landlord (former or present) or any other housing related debt (including Council tax arrears)
- Agree to occupy the home as your sole residence
- Agree to comply with the terms of the tenancy agreement including making rent payments monthly in advance by direct debit.
- Pass our affordability assessment (based on income and outgoings)
To meet affordability criteria the monthly rent can be no more than 30% of the applicants monthly household income: Monthly household income to be at least £1561